Relais & Châteaux Hotel in Saint-Jean-de-Luz
Welcome in HOTEL PARC VICTORIA
Welcome to our hotel at the gateway to Spain in the Basque Country’s historic port city, just a stone’s throw from the fine sandy beaches, in the peace and tranquillity of a park extending over a hectare.
Art deco atmosphere, beautiful furniture, rare objects and antiques sourced from all over France.
The hotel is close to the town center and offers 20 rooms and suites in a quiet, refined atmosphere.
Restaurant near the center of the city
Southwest France is a very special place for gourmets and home to two “Black Diamonds”: Val d’Aran caviar and Lalbenque truffles. Not to mention Basque produce such as the Espelette red peppers. One of our aims in creating the Les Lierres restaurant in the heart of the hotel’s park was to showcase first-class products such as these.
Come and try them in an art deco setting!
The restaurant is also open to non-residents.
Some examples of our starters:
- Luzeoise lobster navarin, cèpes royale, fennel grain tuiles and wild mushroom mesclun
- Langoustine carpaccio with potato jelly, Pyrenees caviar tart and dill whipped cream
- Warm liver of duck with pistachio nuts, tarte tatin with shallot confit, balsamic reduction, potato arlettes and onion ice cream
Some examples of our main courses:
- Turbot studded with olives, aubergine ballotins with piquillos, escabèche sauce with herbes and flowers
- Suckling pig of Ibérique stuffed with chanterelles and foie gras, chard fondant and mild chili
- Tournedos of sweetbread and truffled lobster, morels and green asparagus, veal juices and luzeoise
Prices from 33 € for a starter and 35 € for a main course depending on the menu option selected.
All our prices are shown net of tax and include service.
Facilities and services
Charming rooms and suites in a spacious Victorian mansion.
Beautiful suites in the park, with verandas and lush private gardens for some of them, a games room and library: all they need now is for you to come and enjoy them...
There is also our magnificent pool where you can relax before sitting down for a meal prepared by our chef Guillaume Applaincourt, who recreates his own take on regional cuisine in the restaurant every day just for you, or in the sunny meeting room for up to 25 people.