Southwest France is a very special place for gourmets and home to two “Black Diamonds”: Val d’Aran caviar and Lalbenque truffles. Not to mention Basque produce such as the Espelette red peppers. One of our aims in creating the Les Lierres restaurant in the heart of the hotel’s park was to showcase first-class products such as these.
Come and try them in an art deco setting!
The restaurant is also open to non-residents.
Some examples of our starters:
- Luzeoise lobster navarin, cèpes royale, fennel grain tuiles and wild mushroom mesclun
- Langoustine carpaccio with potato jelly, Pyrenees caviar tart and dill whipped cream
- Warm liver of duck with pistachio nuts, tarte tatin with shallot confit, balsamic reduction, potato arlettes and onion ice cream
Some examples of our main courses:
- Turbot studded with olives, aubergine ballotins with piquillos, escabèche sauce with herbes and flowers
- Suckling pig of Ibérique stuffed with chanterelles and foie gras, chard fondant and mild chili
- Tournedos of sweetbread and truffled lobster, morels and green asparagus, veal juices and luzeoise
Prices from 33 € for a starter and 35 € for a main course depending on the menu option selected.
All our prices are shown net of tax and include service.